What is your returns policy?
If you change your mind, all eligible Pregoli items in pristine, unused condition can be returned. Click here for full policy wording.
How do I know if an item is 'eligible' for return?
An item’s return status can be found in the product description section.
Types of Returns:
- Return for a store credit
- Return for a refund
- Final Sale – no returns
What does 'Pregoli items in pristine, unused condition can be returned’ mean?
In simple terms - return the item in the same condition you received it.
If we spot any of the following issues, we will void the returns request and return the item back to you:
- you've return the same item as listed on the invoice, but purchased it from another store
- the returns item wasn't carefully folded and packaged with care.
- item has been used or worn
- the original labels and stickers have been tampered with, reattached, altered or damaged
- sealed item is not in its original packaging or seal has been broken, reattached, tampered with
- the item have marks, stains, animal hair, fluff, perfume/deodorant stains/smells and/or other acquired smells or marks (unless we've listed any known issues such as marks, stains or smells in the product description section)
Why do you charge a refund restocking fee?
We are a small business and cannot absorb the same costs as bigger businesses.
Do you charge a restocking fee on all returns?
No, we only apply a restocking fee per item if you opt for a refund.
How much time do I have to return the item?
Items needs to be return within 14 days of order date.
How do I return an item?
Click here to start your returns request
- Enter your order number (#xxxxxx) and email address and click 'Search'.
- Follow the screen instructions and select the item(s) you want to return
- Add your RMA number(s) to your invoice and return parcel with the invoice to us.
- Progress upates, store credit information, notes and return labels will be available on this page.